One a day for 365....

I've been trying to come up with something to do. Something that would give me a topic to post about once a day for a year. I don't have the energy or cash to pull a Julie & Julia stunt and go through a cookbook. So I was thinking what might I be interested in doing once a day for a year? There's the "read the bible" in a year plan, which I need to do anyway, and then there's Project365. A photo a day that relates to what I did, who I met, and where I went. This could actually be challenging. There are some days that I don't leave the house. So finding something to photograph that describes my day differently than every other day could prove to be quite difficult. Also, I will have to back into the habit of taking a camera with me everywhere I go. I haven't done that since high school. So look for the first photo post tomorrow, March 17, 2010. St. Patrick's Day 2010 will be the beginning of this project. I will post atleast once a week and there will be atleast one photo for each day. I will try to post every day, but there will be times that doesn't happen, so once a week is my promise.

0 comments: