My Week in Review...Sort of.

It's been an interesting week. I've got pictures from Monday and Thursday, nothing happened on Tuesday, I just didn't take any pictures on Wednesday, and I was going to take some pictures Friday but ran into two obstacles named Shinka and Wrigley.

Monday: It was a nice day weather wise. I went to work for four hours and got off at 12:15. I went home and relaxed for a couple of hours and then went in search of something to photograph. There was a junior varsity baseball game going on at the high school and I found a hole in the fence where I could squeeze in and take some pictures. Baseball and photography: two of my favorite past times and I got to enjoy both simultaneously. :)

Sadly, the Tigers lost both games of a double header.



Thursday:  Thursday was a great weather day as well. I, again, worked part of the day and then got a little bit of rest before getting out in the world. Thursday afternoon/evening I took a couple of pictures of my niece for part of her Senior Pictures and then gathered with some friends to watch the latest episode of FlashForward, a television show on ABC that we've all been captivated by, and we also watched The Marriage Ref which is hilarious. Before the show I got to spend time with my best friends two boys. The downside of the night was that while watching The Marriage Ref, I laughed so hard that the pain in my throat returned after an almost two-week hiatus.

It's hard to capture a good smile from her. They always looked forced because she doesn't like to show her teeth. In this one, I told her to just relax and really, it's probably the best one.


I love this little guy.  Tanner would be the perfect subject for a photo shoot if you could just get him to stay still. A little bit more of his mouth and this would have been a perfect shot.


Tanner's baby brother, Denver. At 5 months old he's really starting to look like his momma.


Friday: After the beautiful weather we had all week, I was awakened by a loud clap of thunder and what sounded like hail hitting the roof. I got up to look outside to see if it really was hailing and if so how big are the stones, because that's what you do here in Oklahoma. Indeed there was a hail storm passing over the neighborhood. I tried to return to my room to retrieve my camera so I could get some pictures of the hail storm, but both dogs were so freaked out and scared of the storm they wouldn't let leave the living room. I ended up having to climb over a dog and the baby gate to get back to my room so I could get ready for work.
And that was my week in review.

0 comments: